Meet at our tourist centre kit up, board the boat and sail out to experience King Crabs being caught in the wild, get to see and touch these magnificent creatures before moving on through breath taking North Cape scenery past islands and fjords to find the perfect location to fish. Once you have caught enough fish it is back to our tourist centre where you will have the option to extend your experience learning how to cook King Crabs, fillet and prepare your catch before sitting down to enjoy a true taste of the Barents sea.
- Guided boat tour
- King Crabs being caught in the wild and a chance to see and touch this magnificent creature
Meeting place: Skarsvåg Tourist Center,
- Fishing (Equipment Included) Børnesveien 17a, 9763 Skarsvåg
- Hands-on experience of marine life of the North Cape Region
- Extend your experience and learn how to prepare fresh King Crab and/or fillet your freshly caught fish to be served for dinner at our tourist centre
- Duration 3hrs/4hrs - (With Extended Experience)