Address: Fiskeriveien 4 Honningsvåg, 9750 Honningsvåg
Never gone fishing before? Don't worry! Both amateurs and professionals are welcome! Join us on an unforgettable Deep-Sea Fishing & King Crab Adventure with our experienced fishing guide. The trip starts by boat from the picturesque town of Honningsvåg on Magerøya Island.
We sail to our King Crab cages , where you will help us pull them up from the depths. An amazing moment, to have the Arctic king crab on board! If you wish, you will have opportunity to take photos with this impressive shell fish, the biggest in the Arctic! We continue directly to the best fishing hotspots.
• Arctic water in this area is rich with halibut, cod, haddock, cat fish and many other types of fish.
• Our ultra-safe boat is equipped with professional deep-sea fishing rods and safety equipment.
• The fishing guide will provide all that you need to catch your dream-fish.
• You will be surrounded with breath-taking sub-arctic views so don’t forget to bring your camera.
• During the trip you can see a large variety of flora and fauna covering the dramatic mountains of Magerøya Island.
• You might also see reindeer, sea eagles, puffins, and other wildlife in their natural arctic environment.
• After the trip you can taste the King Crab and other delicious sea-food at our friendly restaurant King Crab House in the center of Honningsvåg.
We support the golden fishing rule - Catch and release!
- Duration: 3 hours
- We can take up to 5 passengers on board
- Waterproof jacket and safety equipment included
- We recommend you bring a windproof jacket and warm clothing
- Don’t forget your camera!
• guidet fishing expeditions
• professional deep-sea fishing rods
• waterproof jackets and safety equipment
• certified life vest
• possibility to take the catch with you
• transport from city centre to the boat
• coffe & tea
Pickup at the tourist information in Honningsvåg. Address: Fiskeriveien 4, 9750 Honningsvåg
See you on board!